Trips & Visits.
- Lifepath – a reflective RE-led trip
- Cross curricular links are reinforced between Science and PSHCE during a 4 day residential adventure to Osmington Bay
- Wrest Park – An Art/English visit to Wrest Park where students are inspired by the local environment to create Andy Goldsworthy-style art installations and to do some fantastic creative writing.
- Nissan – A Science/DT inspired visit to Nissan at Cranfield University where students innovate and create solutions to real problems.
- Faith Tour – an opportunity for students to visit a range of different faith buildings -including a Sikh Gurdwara and a Muslim Mosque.
- Learning is taken outside the classroom for Year 8 pupils for Geography and History, with a residential trip to Swanage