The Student Council is run by the students, who are supported by several members of staff.
The Student Council consists of representatives from each tutor group and is led by Year 8 students. Form Captains represent their form groups and House Captains take the lead. They are supported by Mr Ulph and other members of the Senior Leadership Team.
The aims of the Student Council are:
- To ensure the students of Holywell have a voice and drive forward change.
- To be a link between the staff and students of Holywell.
- To represent the school in the wider community.
- To promote a sense of belonging and community identity.
- To ensure students of Holywell live life in all its fullness by living our values, being the best we can be in community.