The Student Council is run by the students, who are supported by Mrs Craffey and several members of staff.
The Student Council consists of representatives from each tutor group and is led by Year 8 students. The students are elected by their form groups at the beginning of the autumn term.
The officers of the Student Council are:
• Rosie-Mae Lammin (Chair)
The aims of the Student Council are:
• To continue the positive work of the student council during the academic year 2018-2019.
• To ensure the students of Holywell have a voice and drive forward change.
• To be a link between the staff and students of Holywell.
• To represent the school in the wider community.
• To promote a sense of belonging and community identity.
• To ensure students of Holywell have a positive spirit, demonstrate loyalty and pride in everything they do.