The Student Council is run by the students, who are supported by Miss Butchard and several members of staff.
The Student Council consists of representatives from each tutor group and is led by Year 8 students. The students are elected by their form groups at the beginning of the autumn term.
The officers of the Student Council are:
• Adam Rust (Chair)
• Callum Ankerman (Vice-Chair)
• Maisy Hickson (Secretary)
• Emily Whitlock and Matthew Jenkins (Senior Pastoral and Community Officers)
• Reece Strachan and Rhiannon Pearson (Senior Events and Charity Officers)
• Udoka Fintelmann and Hannah O'Neal (Senior Curriculum Officers)
• Maddie Toze (Senior ICT and Communications Officer)
The aims of the Student Council are:
• To continue the positive work of the student council during the academic year 2017-2018.
• To ensure the students of Holywell have a voice and drive forward change.
• To be a link between the staff and students of Holywell.
• To represent the school in the wider community.
• To promote a sense of belonging and community identity.
• To ensure students of Holywell have a positive spirit, demonstrate loyalty and pride in everything they do.